Friday, January 25, 2013

Sign Contract: Check!

Today was a great day! We got lots of snow and I didn't crash into anyone... I would call that a success :) It's only slightly stressful when you're driving and then all of a sudden can't see ANYTHING out of your windshield. Gotta love Columbus! 

In other news, we signed our contract with our adoption agency!! We needed it to be notarized and learned that our bank (US Bank) offers that service for no charge (thank you, Lord!). It was a really surreal feeling; it made everything feel that much more official. We send off our first of three packets tomorrow. We are one step closer to our home study and just praying everything goes smoothly. 

Since this is becoming more real, we have started to brainstorm ideas of how we are going to make this happen. We've been thinking of ways to cut our spending and find ways to add a little more income. It is amazing to consider how many things I am willing to "cut back" on, when in previous times I would not even consider. That probably speaks more to my vanity, but hey, I like unrealistic reality TV, what can I say?! I guess I just wanted to encourage you all to not be afraid to take chances and pursue the things God has put in your heart. He has always shown Himself to be faithful and I have no reason to believe otherwise. "O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you." Psalm 89:8

Once again, thank you for all the phone calls, emails, texts and messages. We feel absolutely loved!! We couldn't ask for a better group of family and friends :) Some of you were asking which agency we decided to go with, below you will find a link. 

All our love, 
Celeste and Joel





No comments:

Post a Comment