Friday, February 8, 2013

One Step Closer...

Our agency approved our draft that needs to be submitted to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services! We sent it along with 34 others pages and documents! Our second of three packets is almost complete. We are waiting for just a few more documents. Next, we will be contacted by the Adoption Assessor assigned to our case :) We had to list MANY of you for various reasons, so don't be surprised if you get a phone call or something in the mail.

Joel is as busy as ever and suffering with a really bad cold right now, your prayers are appreciated! My first official day at Starbucks was this past Tuesday and I continue to be super excited about this opportunity.

Please continue to pray that we complete each step without complications. So far it has been pretty smooth, I am hoping it stays that way. I am trying to stay on top of the paperwork because I know that is what can hold things up. Again, thank you for all your support and encouragement! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Can you overnight me a vanilla soy chai tea and a very berry? : )

    ReplyDelete