Saturday, March 16, 2013

R&R...finally!

So thankful for a restful and productive day!! Joel and I spent some much needed time together. We did some shopping, got some Starbucks and went for a nice scenic drive with Brady in tow :) When we got back Joel studied for a bit and I knocked out a few items on our adoption to-do list. Later we completed one of our "online classes" and then hit Lowe's to buy some goodies we needed for our fire inspection. Now we are watching Skyfall and just relaxing. Wish we could have more days like this!!!

I'm especially thankful for my wonderful husband today. I am so proud of how hard he works for us and am so thankful for his kind and generous heart. He is already a great hubby and I know he is going to be a fantastic father. I can't wait!!!

Sending lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment